Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ready. Set. TIVO!


Well, as I sit here wrapped in my thick, down comforter with my windows wide open, allowing my apartment to fill with the smell of the crisp end of summer air, I can't help but feel sad for the warm weather past. Looking on the bright side however, with the change of the seasons, comes a batch of fresh new recruits to the fall TV landscape! Tonight we officially kick off the 2010/2011 Television Season as the CW breaks out of the gate first with the premiere of its aging signature reality series, America's Next Top Model. It also brings us an updated version of One Tree Hill (with a heaping dose of the Kirsten Dunst gem Bring It On) with Hellcats! Rrrrawwww! Don't get me wrong, I loved Bring It On (Oh Mickey your so fine your so fine you blow my mind Hey Mickey) but as a weekly series? I don't know. Then again, I'm far from the 13-24 year old female demographic they are trying to reach. We'll see if Hellcats manages to leave its mark or if it will live up to its name as a doomed, afterlife of feline proportions. Muhahahahahahahaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment