Thursday, September 9, 2010

Good Morning Timmy!


Good morning everyone! Hope you have all recovered from the excitement of Hellcats last night. I must admit that I was up to well past my bedtime which caused me to miss the first two segments of The View this morning. But not to worry, I have my Tim Hortons coffee and I am ready to go for another Fall TV premiere tonight with Nikita on the CW.

The CW is really trying hard to push out its new fall shows ahead of the rest of the big networks, and its probably not a bad idea seeing as how both of the CW newbies are up against some heavy hitters like Criminal Minds, CSI and who could forget The Tired and The Boring.........sorry, I meant Grey's Anatomy.

So the question isn't really about weather audiences will come out for the big premiere but rather, will they stick around once Shemar Moore and Dr. Sleepy find their way back into their living rooms.

2 comments: