Monday, September 20, 2010

Glee. Is. The Event.


Just watched the first hour of Dancing with the Stars and I gotta say that I rather like that kid from Disney! And its 9:02pm and I am already asking myself, WHAT IS THE EVENT??? As for tomorrow, not the most exciting night of the week but there is a little something for everyone including…

Returning Shows

Glee (8pm FOX) - HALLELUJAH! Gleeks of the world rejoice the return of Glee is here! I’m looking forward to favourites like ‘Empire State’ and ‘Telephone’ getting the royal Gleekover! And of course I can’t wait to see what Jane Lynch has in store as the devilish Sue Sylvester!

NCIS (8pm CBS)
NCIS:LA (9pm CBS)
The Good Wife (10pm CBS)
The Biggest Loser (8pm NBC)

New Shows

Detroit 1-8-7 (10pm ABC)
Raising Hope (9pm FOX)
Running Wilde (9:30 FOX)

Ok, back to The Event. I’m interested. Confused but definitely interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment