Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday Night in the Bar: Monday Night on the Couch


Hello Everyone!


Before I start sipping on this tall Gin and Tonic I've made, I wanted to make sure you are having a wonderful weekend and that you are resting up because we are less than 48 hours away from a marathon week of TV premieres. Here’s a list of what to look forward too Monday night.

New Shows

Lone Star (9pm FOX) - This drama about an adorable young con man who is leading a double life has been compared to a personal favorite of mine, Dallas. Watch out for James Wolk who is in the running to be this seasons break out star! And just for the record, he can con me anytime.

Mike & Molly (9:30pm CBS)
Hawaii Five-O (10pm CBS)
The Event (9pm NBC)
Chase (9pm NBC)


Returning Shows

Dancing with the Stars (8pm ABC) - Watch your favourite celebrities, TV personalities, athletes and Bristol Palin dance, dance, dance their hearts out in hopes of winning the coveted Mirror Ball Trophy!

Castle (10pm ABC)
How I Met Your Mother (8pm CBS)
Rules of Engagement (8:30pm CBS)
Two and a Half Men (9pm CBS)
Chuck (8pm NBC)
House (8pm FOX)

Look for a full list of Tuesday’s premiere’s this Monday as well as my review of the nights events!

And now…my Gin and Tonic.

Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment