Thursday, September 16, 2010

Reality Check


Survivor: Nicaragua

So as I said last night, in honour of the 21st edition of Survivor I decided to jump on the bandwagon and watch as a group of strangers (and one Super Bowl winning NFL coach) try to outsmart each other and claim the million dollar prize. At first, I was excited to see that they changed things up with the mystical Golden Medallion of Power, but soon after things seemed to fall back into place as the teams were split into two tribes, Espada (Survivors over 40) and La Flor (Survivors under 30). The idea of pitting old vs. young was enticing at first but soon I realized that no matter how they change things up the dynamic between the contestants are always the same and until they come up with Survivor: Gay vs. Straight…..I’m just not that interested anymore.

Big Brother

Another summer season of Big Brother officially came to an end last night as Hayden became the 12th contestant to win the $500,000 prize. Sigh. My hopes for next season is that producers decided to throw another Big Brother All Star party and invite some of my favorite contestants from the past few seasons including Shelia & Ryan (BB9), Dan & Rennie (BB10), Russell & Jeff (BB11) and finally we can’t forget Enzo & Brittany (BB12). I wonder how Julie Chen would fair in the game of Big Brother?

The Apprentice

Tonight over on NBC the Donald offers up the latest season of his televised job interview, The Apprentice, as 16 eager hopefuls vie for the chance to run one of Trump’s multi billion dollar companies. AS IF! Tonight the show returns to its original format after three seasons of The Celebrity Apprentice. That being said...

Jersey Shore

Thursday nights are Jersey Shore nights on MTV Canada. I’m hooked. I’m disgusted. I’m excited. Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment