Thursday, July 29, 2010

Not Happy in Life? Then Change It!

"If you are not happy with your life then stop complaining and fucking change it!" These are the words of a smart man. A man who knows what he wants and what he is going to do to get it. This man....is not me.
It's a scary thought. To change your life, to make it your own. Well when you put it that way, it seems the only logical option. This is MY life and I should be doing with it what I want, not what is expected of me. This is why I have decided that starting TODAY... I am going to change my life. Turn it into the life I want it to be. I have goals. I have dreams and aspirations. What is stopping me from making this life the best it could possibly be? I know who..... Me, that's who.
Enough with the excusses. Enough with the pity party. Today and dawn of a new era. I will make this life THE BEST LIFE!

AG

No comments:

Post a Comment