Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Welcome

Hello!

Glad you could make it out and welcome to my blog. My name is Adam and I can be found in the heart of downtown Toronto, what I would classify as the greatest city in North America! I never considered myself to be a blogger (even saying 'blogger' seems weird and inappropriate), however I recently came to the relization that everyone has a blog! So why shouldn't I?
The question is, what to blog about? Well, lets see...I am an actor, well, aspiring actor. I get around. Not in a whorish way, but litereally. I go places. I see movies, I gym, I go to bars, I audition, I dance at clubs, I tan at beaches, I go home to visit my family, I travel, I meet up with friends. Oh yeah, I also work. The usual. Nine to five. Cooshy...can't complain. I live in a shoe box. Not actually, but my apartment's small. Real small. But for one person, its comfortable. Lucky for me, I live with Mark. I love him. And we have a dog. Well not yet, but some day.
So what will I blog about you ask? I'm sure I'll figure it out.

grech

No comments:

Post a Comment