Friday, January 7, 2011

Breakout Kings nab former LOST prodigy Jacob


So here is an exciting bit of news for your Friday afternoon….former LOST actor Mark Pellegrino (the ever hot and mysterious Jacob) has landed a guest role on the upcoming A&E series Breakout Kings.

Kings is a drama which centres around a group of US Marshalls who team up with ex-cons to create an elite task force which capture and return escaped prisoners to their rightful home….PRISON. This high octane drama from the producers of Prison Break is set to premiere sometime in March.

I myself was lucky enough to be cast as eccentric psychiatric patient, Kenny in an episode of Kings. This was definitely one of my highlights of 2010 as I got the opportunity to work with actress Catherine Dent (formally of The Shield) and director Billy Gierhart who were BOTH so much fun and remarkable to work with. Truly it was a wonderful experience!

This is definitely a show you are going to want to look out for. Not only to see my pretty little face but just because it is a well developed series with great potential! I will keep you posted on a premiere date as well as when you can catch my episode of Breakout Kings, this spring on A&E!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment